Terms and Conditions
General terms and contract
1. On receipt of an order you the buyer, automatically enter into a binding agreement to purchase the goods as set out be Swiss law. The code of conduct, “Das Obligationsrecht (OR)”. You will also have accepted the General Terms and Conditions listed herein.
No guarantee on availibilty
2. Due to production and delivery supply difficulties or faulty inventory selected articles may be subject to delays. All information on delivery times are non-binding, without guarantee and subject to change at any time without notice.
2.1. Should an article no longer be manufactured or availble for delivery, a full refund will be made to the buyer.
3. All prices are in Swiss Francs. Shipping and handling charges are included (see 4.3 for deliveries outside of Switzerland). Currenlty the company has no obligation to pay VAT and as such all prices are without VAT.
4. Articles will be shipped after receipt of payment.
4.1. Articles in stock will be shipped within 3-5 working days from receipt of payment. All other items are usually, but not guranteed to be delivered within 15 –20 working days. All deliveries are undertaken by a third party and we hold no responsibilty for any delays incurred by them. We reserve the right to renegotiate delivery times should there be any delays through a third party.
4.2. You the customer accept that an order may be shipped as multiple shippments. No additional costs will be charged should this be the case.
4.3. For deliveries outside of Switzerland the following costs will be charged in addition:
Europe: Swiss Francs 12.00. All other destinations: Swiss Francs 24.00
4.4. Articles order can be collected directly from us. This however needs to be agreed in advance
5. Payments are to be made in advance of any order being shipped or collected.
5.1. Payment will only be accepted through Paypal, payment invoice, a Bank Transfer or in cash.
For a bank transfer the following details apply:
Bank: UBS AG Baden
Account Number: 110485.40X
IBAN: CH80 0023 2232 1104 8540 X
Owner: Jana Jarolimkova, 5330 Bad Zurzach
6. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled. You are obligated to pay in full and take delivery of the articles.
7. You are buying a quality product with a high degree of workmanship. Our goods are carefully controlled prior to shipping. Nevertheless, should a defect occur there is a return policy only in cases where the cause of the defect clearly lies with the seller. The burden of proof rests with the customer. Any transport damage must be submitted at the post office or handling agent.
7.1. Instructions for the care and cleaning of the articles must be followed, otherwise the warranty will be invalidated.
8. Would you like to sell our articles in your own business?
Then please contact us under the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disputes and Jurisdiction
9. Swiss law applies. All disputes will be handled through Swiss Law and in the jurisdicition of the Courts of Bad Zurzach.
5330 Bad Zurzach